The saying ‘fail to plan is a plan to fail’ couldn’t be more appropriate when it comes to securing your financial freedom. Our focus is to work with you to achieve your lifestyle and financial goals. We do this by helping you to plan and take action that will in turn create, manage and protect your wealth. We analyse your current circumstances, assess and develop your goals, then develop and implement plans to help achieve your objectives.
If you are about to retire or already retired, we can help you arrange your finances to help you:
- Build a retirement income which is reliable and tax effective (which should last for your lifetime or longer);
- Pay little or no tax on your lump sum;
- If you own a business or a farm we can show you how to reduce or even eliminate tax on its sale; and
We can help you arrange your finances so you maximise Centrelink benefits if that is appropriate for you.
We will review all of your superannuation arrangements to check if they will ultimately satisfy your retirement goals. In particular, we will assess the following:
- Are you on track to retire with enough money to fund your desired lifestyle – for your entire retirement?
- Is your superannuation fund performing to expectations?
- Is the asset allocation appropriate?
- Should you make contributions for your spouse?
- Are there other tax effective strategies you should be using?
We can also advise you on Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) if that is appropriate for you.
If you have a lump sum to invest or you wish to invest your regular savings, we can advise you on:
- Asset allocation
- Investment strategies
- Investment selection
We can then advise you on direct and managed investments in Australia and managed funds overseas, to help you generate competitive returns and reduce risk.
This is part of the parcel with helping you achieve your financial goals!
We can also develop investment strategies to help you qualify for Centrelink benefits (if this is appropriate for you) and to minimise tax on your payout and your income.
We can advise you on how to arrange your financial affairs to achieve an efficient and tax effective distribution of your estate after your death.
We can help you to properly fund your estate and show you strategies which can save tax for your beneficiaries and minimise the chance of your Will being challenged.
We can refer you to an estate planning expert who can provide advice on how to protect your estate from being eroded by your beneficiaries being subject to litigation, bankruptcy or divorce.
We can help you invest your redundancy lump sum to meet your short term needs, as well as providing for your eventual retirement.